Pages

Monday, March 4, 2013

My Diaper Rash Miracle Cure

Nice buns, Augs!

A word not on what goes in but an unfortunate side effect of what comes out....eloquently put...

Diaper rash.

Juliet got nasty diaper rashes quite often.  I used to put A&D on at every diaper change but she would still end up red and rashy and sometimes raw.  Poor girl.  I turned to Triple Paste every time which works wonders.

I've been using more natural diaper ointments for the boys and they have been practically rash free.  Grandma El's is great.  It smells delish and a little goes a long way.  I also have the boys in the most amazing diapers I have ever come across- The Honest Company diapers.  They are so absorbent they can be worn overnight.  And my boys are heavy wetters.  Juliet wore Pampers Baby Dry diapers until she potty trained and they do not hold a candle to Honest Diapers.

Recently August developed one of the only nasty diaper rashes he has had.  My poor boy screamed through a poopy change.  After bath I decided to try a combo of diaper creams on August's red tushy.  CJ's BUTTer is my favorite natural diaper ointment.  It is oily and practically melts into your babe's skin....like buttah!  It is literally a miracle product.  I used this and put Triple Paste on top and smushed the oily paste all around. When I changed his diaper the next morning......his rash was totally gone!  All the redness had disappeared.  I was pretty surprised: usually it would take a day or so for the Triple Paste to clear up one of Juliet's wicked diaper rashes.  So try this combo next time your baby gets diaper rash!

www.grandmaels.com
www.cjsuniqueboutique.com






No comments:

Post a Comment