Pages

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Cheerios

The boys haven't had Cheerios yet.  They've been snacking away on Puffs and yogurt melts.  I wanted to make sure they could really chew their food well before introducing Cheerios.  They don't melt as easily as some of the other baby snacks.  But, August and Jude had no trouble chewing up their new snack.

Our 1st Cheerios along with some flirtiness by Jude

Juliet loves Cheerios.  She also adores my Mom, her Granny.  While Juliet was staying with my parents over Winter break, they came up with a great meal using Cheerios.  They were both having yogurt for lunch.  As Juliet watched my Mom put granola in her yogurt, she decided she would be "just like Granny" and add a little something extra to her lunch too: Cheerios!  I thought that was such a good idea.  Sometimes I feel like yogurt isn't enough of a meal and Cheerios make it a bit more filling.  This little dish, along with some fruit, will make a great breakfast or lunch for the boys.

Dancing diva!




No comments:

Post a Comment