Pages

Monday, April 29, 2013

Hippie food part 2: Rice Balls!


August (left) toasting life while Jude pauses to look cute!
Life with a 4 year old and 14 month old twins is crazy.  August and Jude are all over the place and get into everything.  They are very easy going little dudes but a ton of work!  Juliet has a far busier schedule than I do- school, ballet, swim lessons and endless play dates.

Mealtime needs to be kept simple, healthy and fresh.  One of our latest creations is a little side dish I like to call Rice Balls!  I steam and mash sweet potato, butternut squash or spinach (or a combo) and boiled white or brown rice and make little balls.  The boys cannot get enough and I've been known to sneak a few myself!

Ready to rock!

August inspecting the goodness



No comments:

Post a Comment